Customer Success Manager (Private Equity, M&A, Strategy Consulting)
United Kingdom, London, City of, LondonCommercial
Location: Amsterdam, NL, Frankfurt, DE, London, UK
Who are we?
Gain.pro is on a mission to serve everyone across the globe who wants to find, understand and track sizeable companies.
Our market leading SaaS platform combines the best technology, research and user experience to provide our customers with a strong competitive advantage. 1000’s of users across major investors such as CVC, Cinven and Bain Capital, M&A Advisors Lazard, Rothschild and Perella Weinberg and consultants McKinsey, Bain and BCG take advantage of our cutting-edge algorithms and local for local research teams to provide them with private company analysis, in-depth reports in niche markets and strategic insights into PE investment behavior - all while giving us an industry leading NPS of >70.
Founded in 2018 by a team with careers in private equity, technology and consulting, we are a fast-growing, remote first scale-up with hubs in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris, London and Warsaw.
Our SaaS Customer Success organization
Until now, our Head of Sales & Customer Success Thorsten and Customer Success Lead Maria delight our customer base of >100 PE investors, Investments Banks and Consultancies across 7 European countries with tremendous success. We have a track record of an NPS of >60, a retention rate of >98% and a net renewal rate of >100%. To serve our over 4,500 users in the best way across Europe and beyond, we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to engage with our customers and support them on all matters related to our platform. Over the next year we will more than double the size of our Commercial team and grow to 10 FTEs across Customer Success, Sales and Marketing. You now have the unique chance to be part of our growth story and join at this early stage offering you an accelerated development opportunity.
What will be your role?
You will be the backbone of our European growth strategy, supporting our Customer Success team across regions. As Customer Success Manager you will work independently and build a strong book of accounts across Europe. This entails:
- Building lasting customer relationships – You are the key contact person for our customers, own the relationship end-to-end and become their true partner
- Ensuring customer satisfaction – You delight our customers by ensuring that Gain.pro supports them in achieving their goals and training them on how our tool fits their use cases
- Being the voice of the customer - You gather and structure intel and feedback from customers that is used by the entire organization to improve our product and develop new features
- Driving renewal and upsell – You are a strategic partner for our clients to grow together and proactively identify relevant expansions to better serve their needs
- Using digital tools in your daily work – You efficiently leverage tools like our CRM system and CS tools to ensure a smooth user experience and proactively act upon relevant CS KPIs
- Optimizing our ways of working – You can actively shape our processes and structures as we grow and drive the future of Customer Success at Gain.pro
Above all, as an early member of our overarching Commercial team, you will have plenty of room to shape your role. Depending on your spike, you can further grow within the Customer Success team or develop into roles in our sales and marketing teams.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting and exciting our customer group of PEs, M&A Advisors and Consultancies. You like to get your hands dirty and are excited about the tech-enabled future of deal making. Moreover, we are looking for the following:
- Relevant experience – You have excelled in a client facing B2B SaaS role in financial services for at least 3 years
- Education – You hold a business or finance university degree from a leading university
- Customer-centric – You have a customer-first mindset and are keen to deliver top customer experience
- Structured – You are well organized and like to plan ahead
- Communication – You display superior written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting – You proactively come up with new ideas and independently drive progress
- Languages – You are fluent in English, additional European languages strongly beneficial
What do we offer?
- Flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence
- Hands-on role with unparalleled development opportunities
- Getting-things-done environment with sharp and knowledgeable colleagues
- Our SaaS (vs. project/deal work) model enables a healthy work-life balance
- Work partially remotely...
- ...and partially in our lovely London office
- Flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave)
- Attractive compensation package with bonus component
- Fun working atmosphere and company-wide events
Does this sound like a perfect match?
We are proud of our wonderful product and believe it has lots of potential. We are growing fast and have fun while building our platform and company. Does this sound interesting? Reach out – we are excited to get to know you!